Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big Brother

Half the time I'm restraining myself from leaping over the table and strangling my oldest son like Homer Simpson does with Bart.  However, there are many sweet moments, and I need to remind myself of these times, even after he's pushed my very last button. *Serenity Now... Serenity Now...*
So here's a one page scrap layout.  I rarely use one page to show my stories, but I really only had this one picture to work with. There's a little slip of paper that comes out from under the side of the photo that tells the story about how much his sisters love him.  This layout was inspired by Marion Smith on her U-Stream channel Piece of Craft on  6/15/10.

Errr... enjoy!?  I made a special project I can't wait to show you, but it's a gift, so it will have to wait until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment