Sunday, June 27, 2010

Card Crazy, Finally!

Alas!  I found some time and made some cards.  Some of the photos turned out nice and some of them turned out a little yellowed with the color of the room.  I'm STILL working on finding a good way to take photos... so you get what you get! lol

Anyway... here's a bunch of my latest cards...

Smile!  This card is bright and can be used I guess for a get well type card....
This card looks terribly crooked, I don't know what is wrong with my photography skills AND my stamping skills that I can't make anything straight!  The word Celebrate is heat embossed crooked.
A Friends Forever card.... err.... looks a bit drab but I think it's cuter in person than it is in this photo.
Err... I think this is my first attempt at making a little 'window' in a card...
This is colorful but looks kind of amateur. 
I like this card.  I used the sewing machine to stitch around and it looks mighty pretty!
Cards
This one is not so bad either.
This card looks better in person again....
A very sparkly love card!
A very sparkly CUTE card... which might be nice for a baby boy!
I like this card too a little better in person.

This is the first time I folded paper up to make it look ragged and like ribbon sort-of.

That's all... *sigh* :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of these!!! I wish I had even a third of your creativity. Great job, Becky!

    ReplyDelete