Friday, April 23, 2010

For the Ones I Love!

Mothers' Day is fast approaching.  Time for me to whip up a card.  However I can't show you... since my mother reads this blog.  Boo hiss right?  Well I made another card for my Great Aunt to arrive right around the big day, and I can show you that!

The scan of the card turned out much lighter than the regular product.  The paper I chose was a medium teal.  I used a watermarking technique to stamp the butterflies.  The FAMILY tag is a metal finding and the flowers are Prima.  I wish the card would have turned out more vibrant!  I really need to find a better way to photograph or scan these pictures so they come out looking close to what I create!

I also realize that the word is slightly off kilter, but its stuck down there so good, there's no nope for change now!!

Anyway, it's a pretty card, and I just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment